Kind Heart Home Care provides non-medical home health aide and companion care services to seniors, elderly, mentally challenged, and physically challenged adults. We match our clients with a reliable companion, home health aide, or homemaker in New Port Richey, Florida. Through coordinated care and support for clients and their families, Kind Heart Home Care enables individuals to remain in the safety and comfort of their home environments for as long as possible. Kind Heart Home Care also serves clients transitioning back home from an assisted living setting or a hospital, nursing home, or rehabilitation facility.
At Kind Heart Home Care, we are driven by our goal which is to empower clients to live more independently and comfortably at home without thinking much about their well-being. We provide high-quality services to improve their quality of life.
Why Choose Kind Heart Home Care?
- A professional, dependable provider of services tailored to meet individual needs
- A level of service that meets the healthcare industry’s highest standards
- 24-hour service, including all holidays and weekends
- A cost-effective solution for patients in the hospital or at home who need companion services
- Trained, screened, and credentialed home care professionals
- Response time for providing care is quick, often within hours from the time requested
- We match your loved one with a caregiver best suited to his or her needs
- Regular assessments by management to ensure client satisfaction
- Flexible payment options, including online bill payments, credit card, private pay, and submission of claims to long term care insurance companies
- Free consultation
- Licensed by the State of Florida Agency For Health Care Administration (ACHA)
- A family-owned and operated business
- The office staff are available by phone 24/7 or in-person during business hours to answer questions or schedule services
- Free home care assessment at any day and any time, 24/7
We Are Licensed and Serving in:
- Pasco County
- Pinellas County
Do not hesitate to send us a message to know more about the services we provide.